Meet the Team: Erica Rusk
1. What’s your full name? Erica Lynn Rusk
2. What do you enjoy doing outside of work? Fishing, camping, Baking, and video games
3. What was your first job? Cashier at Walmart before it was a supercenter
4. What’s your favorite sport or event to watch? My son playing baseball
5. What would you sing at karaoke night? I get stage fright but I have been known to get a high score on the Sara Evans “suds in the bucket” on Xbox in the privacy of my own home
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go, and why? Anywhere with blue water, white sand and tons of palm trees, because the closest I have come to that has been Myrtle and Virginia Beach.
7. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Well if you ask my husband he would say “too many”. But seriously there are only like 12 pairs of shoes and 8 pairs of flip-flops.
8. What’s one thing you want to do before you die? Deep sea fishing
9. If you could share coffee with 3 individuals, living or dead, who would they be? Uncle Phil, Grandpa George, and Drew Barrymore
10. If you had to eat at one restaurant for the rest of your life, where would it be? Does Rodhes IGA count? I could eat their Chicken and Jo Jos EVERY DAY
11. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring three books to read, what would they be? Any books that could tell me what to eat, how to get drinking water and how to build a boat.
12. What is your go-to drink at Starbucks? Mocha Frap or Vanilla Latte
13. What’s your favorite movie? 50 First Dates
14. Aside from necessities, what is one thing you could not go a day without? Ice cream (not that I can’t, I just don’t want to)