Meet the Team: Jordan Stoltzfus
1. What’s your full name? Samuel Jordan Stoltzfus, but I’ve always gone by Jordan.
2. What do you enjoy doing outside of work? Travel, Crossfit, exploring new places, and spending time with friends and family.
3. What was your first job? Barista at Java Jo Coffee Bar (now Ginger House)
4. What’s your favorite sport or event to watch? NFL Football. GO EAGLES!
5. What would you sing at karaoke night? I’m Yours by Jason Mraz or Sweet Caroline.
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go, and why? Everywhere. I’ve been to 17 countries at this point. One of my goals is to visit 50 countries before I turn 50. And then after that, I want to visit all the rest. If I had to pick one place to go right now it would probably be New Zealand.
7. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Between 15-20. Mostly Vans, Converse, and a few pairs of Crossfit shoes.
8. What’s one thing you want to do before you die? Run with the bulls in Pamplona.
9. If you could share a coffee with 3 individuals, living or dead, who would they be? Mark Cuban, Malcolm Gladwell, and Anthony Bourdain
10. If you had to eat at one restaurant for the rest of your life, where would it be? Town Hall in Ohio City
11. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring three books to read, what would they be? The Bible, The Survivor’s Club, and the Hunger Games
12. What is your go-to drink at Starbucks? Black Coffee when it’s cold outside, and Cold Brew when it’s hot.
13. What’s your favorite movie? Remember the Titans
14. Aside from necessities, what is one thing you could not go a day without? Salt and carbonated beverages.
15. What’s your favorite quote? “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller