Meet the Team: Niki Kasarda
1. What’s your full name? Michaelean Nicole Kasarda
2. What do you enjoy doing outside of work? Spending time with family and friends. Being outdoors or binge-watching Netflix for my inner introvert.
3. What was your first job? A server at an ice cream stand.
4. What’s your favorite sport or event to watch? Football
5. What would you sing at karaoke night? Hit Me With Your Best Shot by Pat Benatar. If I had the courage that is.
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go, and why? Spain. I loved Spanish class and was so inspired by my teacher in Jr High/High School and I’ve always wanted to go ever since.
7. How many pairs of shoes do you own? I feel like the typical answer is 7 or so. But I have at least 80 pairs. It’s a problem I know. SA (Shoes Anonymous)?
8. What’s one thing you want to do before you die? Bungee jump off a bridge to conquer my fear of bridges.
9. If you could share a coffee with 3 individuals, living or dead, who would they be? I don’t like coffee, but if it was a cup of tea, then I would have it with my Dad, my Grandma Sue, and Jennifer Lawrence.
10. If you had to eat at one restaurant for the rest of your life, where would it be? Tough choice but I’d say Cracker Barrel. So I can get breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Plus their mac and cheese is bomb dot com.
11. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring three books to read, what would they be? A survival guide and two hefty books to kill spiders and other sketchy insects with.
12. What is your go-to drink at Starbucks? Blackened Ice Tea
13. What’s your favorite movie? Dirty Dancing
14. Aside from necessities, what is one thing you could not go a day without? Most likely my cell phone.
15. What’s your favorite quote? “It’s not about the cards you’re dealt, but how you play the hand.” – Randy Pausch