Please join us for Holmes County’s Premier Small Business Conference featuring John Stahl-Wert, Leadership Expert and Author of the Serving Leader. There will be a conference from 1 – 4:30 featuring sessions with 8 area business leaders, followed by dinner at 5:30 catered by Der Dutchman and a keynote speech by Mr. Stahl-Wert. You don’t want to miss this amazing networking and education opportunity!
Successful business owners do three things very well:
1. They think clearly and critically about their business
2. The communicate their thoughts with a written business plan
3. They understand and manage their cash flow
In this one-day workshop you will:
• Think strategically about your business
• Start writing your business plan from scratch using a simple yet rigorous approach
• Create a complete set of cash flow projections
• Learn how your business plan helps you manage your way to success
You’ll leave with:
• Greater clarity and focus about your business
• A good start to your strategic business plan
• All the tools you need to finish your plan, including a one-year free subscription to StratPad
Who is this for?
Any small business owner who wants to get to the next level or who needs a business plan for financing.
How much does it cost?
• $200 per person [See tickets for early bird pricing, organization discounts, and multi-attendant discounts]
• Includes coffee & tea
• Includes a one-year subscription to StratPad Cloud for Students (a $36 value)