Families who face legal issues which must be resolved in family court are often unsure of what to expect throughout the legal process. The decisions made during family law cases will have long-lasting consequences, affecting parents’ rights to be involved in their children’s lives and children’s rights to receive financial support that will meet their day-to-day needs. We are here to journey alongside you and advocate for you every step of the way.
When you are involved in a family law case, you need strong legal representation on your side. We have more than 30 years of experience, and we have assisted many families in resolving their legal issues. We can provide you with the legal help you need, advocating for your family’s best interests and helping you achieve the best possible outcome for your case.
Families may become involved in a wide variety of legal proceedings involving married or unmarried couples, parents, children, and other family members. We can help. Here are a few of the ways we can help:
- Divorce – We represent spouses planning to dissolve their marriage, helping them reach a settlement that addresses issues such as the division of marital property, the allocation of parental responsibility and parenting time, child support, and spousal maintenance. We can help couples with a high net worth resolve complex divorce issues, including decisions related to business ownership.
- Prenuptial/postnuptial agreements – We work with couples planning to get married or who are already married to create valid, enforceable agreements which will protect their rights and financial interests in the case of divorce.
- Custody – We help families resolve legal issues related to children, including establishing paternity, naming a person as a child’s legal guardian, obtaining orders of protection in cases of domestic violence or abuse, representing parents in DCFS investigations, and helping grandparents establish visitation rights with their grandchildren.
- Child Support – Whether you are seeking child support to help you raise your child or you are being required to make payments, we are ready and willing to help protect your rights while looking out for your child’s needs.
- Adoption – We help families work through the complex legal issues faced when going through the journey of adoption.
When working to resolve family law issues, it is essential to have a skilled, experienced attorney who can advocate for your rights and your family’s best interests. We can help you understand your best options for reaching a positive outcome and provide you with the representation you need throughout your family court case. Contact us today to discuss how we can help you achieve the best possible outcome with whatever legal matter you might be facing.